The Apex Police Department is committed to the preservation of public safety and peaceful order in Apex. With Pride, Integrity and Spirit of Service they build the public trust and partner with the community to protect persons and property, maintain order, and promote traffic safety. We provide unbiased and just enforcement of laws to protect the freedoms enjoyed in a democratic society.
We will strive to meet the responsibilities of our mission and our sworn oaths of office by:
* Working cooperatively with our partnerships to address neighborhood concerns;
* Preventing crime and protecting persons and property;
* Promoting traffic safety;
* Investigating criminal activity and apprehending criminals involved;
* Respecting the rights and dignity of all persons.
Our values are Service, Integrity and Pride and are thus explained:
We will model a spirit of dedicated service in conducting our varied operations. This spirit will be evident by our demonstration of courtesy, compassion, competence and bravery.
We will hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards of honest, accountability and trustworthiness. Our commitment to do the right thing will build the public trust we are dependent upon, as we act ethically and lawfully in carrying out our mission.
We will strive each day to build upon the proud history of this department and our Town through our efforts to improve ourselves, and our chosen profession.
To Contact Us:
Police Chief: Jack K. Lewis
205 Saunders St.
Apex, NC 27502
Report Crime Information:
If you have information about a crime that has occurred you can send your information to the Apex Police Department 100% Anonymously.
You can report crime information 100% anonymously via text message. Text your crime tip information to Tip411 (847411) using keyword ApexPD.
Wake County, NC Jail
John H. Baker Jr Public Safety Center
330 South Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27602
Bail Bond Information
To speak with a professional bail bondsman in Apex, NC call 800.938.2245. ExpertBail Agents are professional bail bond agents that provide quality support to those in need.
For Visitation At All Detention Facilities
* Visiting Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
* Visitation Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
o Exception: No visits will be permitted on a County holiday
* To schedule an appointment call 919-857-9103 (Monday – Thursday 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.)
1. Each inmate will receive one (1) visit for (45) minutes every other week.
2. Each inmate may receive two (2) visitors: either two adults, or one adult and one child.
THE TWO MUST VISIT AT THE SAME TIME.
3. Visitors must be age sixteen (16) years of age to visit.
4. All visitors (16) and over must have a valid, government issued picture identification.
5. No property or money will be received for inmates at the Visitation Center.
6. Any visitor who brings or attempts to bring in any item of contraband into the Detention Facility will be prosecuted.
7. All visitors must follow the visitor’s dress regulations to participate in the visitation program.
8. Visitors or inmates who are disruptive or intoxicated will be denied visitation privileges.
9. When visitor’s time has expired, they are to leave the visiting area when advised to do so by the Detention Staff.
10. Visitors will not enter any other areas of the facility when visiting.
11. All handbags, purses, cell phones etc., must be stored in lockers.
12. Only person registered by Officer will be allowed to visit. If a visitor refuses to give the requested information, then the visit will be denied.
13. Visitors who violate facility rules may have their visitation privileges suspended or terminated by the Officer in Charge (OIC) on duty.